Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how long have you been

3 posters

Go down

how long have you been  Empty how long have you been

Post  Moonlight Wolf Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:45 pm

how long have you been a SAHM

Did you work before you had kids?

What made you change your mind not to go back to work?

Would you change it?
Moonlight Wolf
Moonlight Wolf
Club Owner

Back to top Go down

how long have you been  Empty Re: how long have you been

Post  kiendra Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:49 pm

how long have you been a SAHM? Fairly steady for nearly 6 years now, I was working on and off for the 5 years prior!

Did you work before you had kids? I did. had a few jobs

What made you change your mind not to go back to work? well after I had my 3 kid I was set and thinking I would go back when mat leave was up ... the closer the date came the more anxious I became about going back to work with those people, loved the job but there were a couple of higher ups that made it not so enjoyable!
about 2 weeks before I was to start again I said sorry I cant do it and never went back!
(worked part time from Oct (09) tile april (2010) but other than that been at home with the 4 kids Smile

Would you change it?. Not if I dont have to. we will see how I feel when they are all in school lol
kiendra
kiendra

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonlight Pixie Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:35 am

how long have you been a SAHM
Off and on now for 18 years, I stayed home a while with the girls we home schooled the girls for a bit. When they went to school full time I worked graveyard so I could see them off in the morning and go to bed and wake up at 3 when they got home.
With Jake I have been a sahm off and on since his pregnancy, I was working when I got pregnant but they took me out of the workforce and made me lay on my left side most of the pregnancy! Then when he was born I stayed at home and didnt work again till RI when Nick babysat him and I went to work. I have not had to work here in FL yet Nicks job is seeming to pay our stuff pretty well Smile

Did you work before you had kids? Yes I have worked since I was little, either in the fields, or when I got older my uncles restaurant and helping my grandfather take the the trailers with tomatoes from the inside of the gates to the road so trucks can pick up loads easier. Then I went main stream, Taco Bell and up from there!

What made you change your mind not to go back to work?
I think its the fact that we would be paying more into daycare than I would be getting paid!

Would you change it?
If I had to go back to work I wouldn't have a problem with it, I would just like to wait till he is in school

Moonlight Pixie
Clubby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down