Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where did you meet

2 posters

Go down

Where did you meet Empty Where did you meet

Post  marti Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:52 am

your hubby?

marti
Club Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Where did you meet Empty Re: Where did you meet

Post  Moonlight Wolf Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:20 am

I met hubby through friends I have known him a long time i met him when I was 12 and he was 18 and we dated for a little while ( he was a perfect gentleman he only kissed me and hugged me) just to let you all know lol. then he gotten in some trouble and thought it was better that I didnt get dragged down with him he was hanging with not so good friends at the time and they gotten him in some trouble. we went our sepert ways but were still friends and we still care about each other but it was more of him watching over me then any thing at that time. he dated a friend of mine while i was dating tuckers father and we went places together and what not then they broke up and then me and tyler broke up and i was lving with my father at that time and my mother and her husband were moving and he can over with another friend of mine cause he hadnt seen me for a while and wanted to. we all ended up helping my mother and step father move and when i seen him i just knew I was going to have him back but thought he was dating on of my close friends lol which he wasnt. he ended up moving to up state new york and we lost touch but a month or so later he called to talk to my friend and me she is like a sister to him. he told us were he was and what he was up too and then he missed us all but he needed to be where he was and working. he came down for a holiday and when to the rink were we all hung out and lets just say the rest is history lol.
Moonlight Wolf
Moonlight Wolf
Club Owner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum